Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Day

So Tuesday-Thursday our town was an ice skating rink. Literally! I saw people on the news skating down their street. Then today the snow started. I know we're not in Utah any more but geez three inches of snow really shouldn't shut down an entire city! At any rate pictures! YAY! Enjoy!


Seriously! So cute!












These boys jumped the fence to the golf course so they could snow board and sled down the hill. I envied them, that may be one thing I miss about Utah is sledding!


I think pepper may have had more fun than the kids! She kept circling the bushes trying to flush out the birds keeping warm in there, then she would chase them down. She was so funny! Up on two feet hopping around the bush to find them.




Katie wanted to get over there with the boys so bad. She kept trying to squeeze through the fence.


When I told them it was time to go in Melody asked if she could roll around in the snow first. It didn't take Katie long to join her!


No comments: