Sorry grandma's still no pics! I'll get our family pics posted soon, still have some editing to do. However, today is momentous! I am officially 14 weeks and OUT of the first trimester! I'm cautiously optimistic, but we'll see what happens. Hopefully I can stop taking that dreadful little pill my life has become so dependent on. It helps the morning sickness, but causes a slew of other problems that then require more medication. I'm wondering why people ever have more than one child! Once I get Jared to hook the printer back up I'll scan the pics we got at our first ultrasound. I have to say as far as peanut looking blobs go ours is already pretty cute :) We go in for 'THE' ultrasound in about a month so hopefully this child is more cooperative than Melody was and we'll get to see what we're having! Also I know all the books say I shouldn't be able to but I can feel this little one moving A LOT! Maybe it's just because I know what it feels like, but it's definitely helping to make me feel more pregnant and less like I ate too much and caught the flu!
In more exciting news Katie is almost completely potty trained and I have Melody to thank! When I started working with Katie about a week ago Melody jumped right in to offer her support. She's very excited about the idea of teaching Katie how to be a big sister and is taking her duties very seriously :) She's still in pull-ups, but we've only had one accident per day the last four days so I have to mark that as a success! I love how she just took over and is so independent about the whole thing. The only problem she has is getting the pull-up and pants back over her tush! Poor kid is cursed/blessed with a large posterior! I'm just grateful we'll get a few diaper free months in there. I was thinking about it the other day and we've had one or more children in diapers for almost 5 years!!! I am SO glad that we can have a short break!
No comments:
Post a Comment