Saturday, July 30, 2011

36 weeks

On Friday I had my 36 week check up, so now we're on weekly appointments until this little girl gets here. I'm already dilated almost to a 2 and about 50% effaced so we're making progress. I really want her here now, just so we can be past this ridiculous pregnancy, but at the same time I'm just not ready yet. It's terribly frustrating to have so much to do and just not be able to do it! Especially for someone who's used to just handling things. I made Jared take this picture right before my baby shower. It might be the only time this week that I've had make up on so we had to take advantage of it! Hopefully I'll do a post soon on the shower. My friend Dana took pictures for me, so as soon as she emails them to me (hint hint lol) I can post them!


2 comments:

Lexi said...

you have to be one of the prettiest preggos ever :)

Anonymous said...

you look great!
kuddos for the great job you have been doing with your healthy eating :D