I forgot I had even taken pictures of these until I went through the camera today. Since it's been 23 days and counting of 100 degree weather we pretty much stay home. I've had to get creative to keep the kids busy so they don't revolt. One day after Jared had been having a particularly bad week I handed out post it notes to everyone and we wrote love notes to daddy. Katie mostly drew pictures, but she threw in a few of the letters she can do too. melody told me what she wanted to write, then I would write it out for her and she would copy it. She did really well! She recently decided it was time to learn her lower case letters. She's pretty much mastered all of them! After we all finished we hid them all over the house. In his shirt pockets, his shoes, the cases of the games he plays frequently, under the key board, in his music. I even put one in the xbox so he'd find it when he went to play. The girls thought it was great fun every time he found another one. Definitely something that might become a tradition. I'm thinking it would be fun to do on birthdays for the birthday girl/boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment