Saturday, December 20, 2008

Daddy's Girls



These two are such daddy's girls! You should see them when he gets home, they trip over each other and the dog trying to be the first to get to him. When he leaves in the morning they both follow him to the gate and wave to him until he walks out the door. Its really cute watching them play with daddy!



2 comments:

Lexi said...

I didn't know you guys had a dog :) I bet they love that.

Mrs N said...

Your girls are so stinkin' cute!

Btw, you asked me a gazillion years ago about potty training...sorry for the long delay in answering! The plain truth is, I haven't done a darn thing. I bought E a potty, which she sits on fully clothed while I am using the toilet myself. And that's it. I'm kind of stressed about the whole subject, and trying to avoid thinking about it.

My tentative plan is: when Bonesteele is older (nursing less), probably around his 1 yr b-day (Miss E will be about 3), I'll put my husband in charge of him for a weekend. And I'll load up Miss E with fluids, and strip her down, put her in front of the tv watching Pooh Heffalump and Barbie Rapunzel all day, so she'll just naturally go potty. I have no idea if it will work. What are your plans? Are you stressed about it like me? My email is morganlf21 at hotmail dot com. I would appreciate any commiseration! Ha ha