Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Apologies

So as I was informed by my dear husband, who was informed by his mom I have been slackin on posting pics of the kids. My apologies! I simply have not had enough time in a day lately. I haven't been to the gym in almost a week because I've been staying up so late trying to get everything done! So I'll try and post a few times this weeks and get caught up, heaven knows I have enough pictures to do this!



Today we'll start with the Block Tower! I'm not sure where I had gone, but I left Jared with daddy duty. He always comes up with something creative to do while I'm gone. This time was the amazing tower that was as tall as Melody which she thought was just amazing! Some of the pictures came out kinda blurry, further proof that my kids NEVER STOP MOVING!


*On a side note you may have noticed in these and many past pictures that my kids look like rag muffins that haven't had a bath or their hair done in weeks, however I promise I bathe them everyday. Well... almost everyday! It just seems to workout that we have the most fun first thing in the morning and right before bed. Just had to put that in there so no one thought my poor kids were going to become the stinky ones in class! :P *



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-) thank you so much Tasha! I do miss seeing the girls grow up and the only way I can do its buy seeing them by the photos you post on the Blog. About jared being creative, he sure does have an imagination... Wait for you to see the "Forts" he can do while you are gone!

Mrs N said...

My daughter almost always looks like a homeless child. My best shot at getting her presentable is during breakfast (i.e., when she is captive in her booster seat). If I forget or am too busy, she spends the day with hair in her face. Her preferred state is wearing just a diaper, maybe some shoes. Even if I do get her hair done in the morning, she usually pulls it out during her nap. So, she pretty much always ends the day looking like a ragamuffin. Ha ha