Monday, December 15, 2008

Just had to post this!

So did any one see cake wrecks today? If your asking yourself 'whats that?' you should be shot! It's only the funniest blog I have yet to find, and I especially love Sunday's because she does the beautiful, amazing cakes that make your head spin when you think about how much they cost. I have to say I was pleased with my wedding cake, it wasn't extravagant or anything, but it was free so you can't get too picky. However, I wish that I had forked out the money for an amazing one. I mean really...look at this cake!

It came from a bakery called cake nouveau. If you need something to while away the time you should definitely check out this site. Her cakes really are art. Personally I would be sad to cut into one of them.

No comments: