Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Melody

Just thought I would post a quick update on Mellie for those of you who were wondering. I took her back in to the doctor late last week and she said she was fine just keep up with the antibiotics and bring her back for another urine culture in two weeks. Lucky me that falls about the same time Katie needs her 12 month well check. Yea me! I've always loved dragging two kids to the doctor. I think perhaps we'll go on a Monday so Jared can do one and I can do the other. I can't understand why people actually choose to have more than two kids, essentially they are choosing to be out numbered! :0)

1 comment:

Liz H said...

It's so that I can move from house to house all year long and leech off my kids when they're older, have jobs and food in the house. Each one will only have to have me for 3 months of the year and in exchange I get a bed, time with grandkids and revenge for how they acted in the grocery stores, church, school and public in general.