Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Katie's Blanky

I've been waiting for it to happen. Melody was about this age when she got really attached to her blanky, so I've been waiting to see what Katie would deem her comfort object. Well I think the votes are in and there is a winner!

This is actually Taylor's blanket. I can't remember who made it for him. Somehow it made it to our house and with how quickly I had to pack I didn't even realize that it had made in with our stuff. Katie loves it! It's so cute because the blanky is twice as big as her so when she tries to carry it around she's constantly tripping over it. We try to take it away so she'll be able to walk, but then she gets really mad so we just let her trip over it! This is how she snuggles up with it every night when she's trying to go to sleep. I think she's pretty cute, but I may be biased! :D

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a sweetie! It looks so fun to have two little ones.