We made a couple more fun backgrounds of the kids. Simply click on one of the picutres below to get the "fullsize" version. It will open a new window with the picture, and a "download" button at the top of the page. Click the download button to save the picture to your computer.
Oh, that is so NOT what I was hoping you'd say!!!! But what I suspected. M already wants to play with all of E's toys, she's constantly grabbing them away from him. I can only assume he is going to get more assertive as he gets older.
1 comment:
Oh, that is so NOT what I was hoping you'd say!!!! But what I suspected. M already wants to play with all of E's toys, she's constantly grabbing them away from him. I can only assume he is going to get more assertive as he gets older.
Post a Comment