I made a few headbands for the girls and a few other people this weekend and I decided to find some flowers to go with them. I found this cute daisy at walmart for about $2 and I just couldn't pass it up. They look too cute on Katie! I couldn't put them on Mellie, I tried, but she was never that kind of baby. She's still not, I got some smaller white daisies to go in her hair, also about$2, but she wouldn't let me take a picture. You'll have to forgive the wet hair she had just gotten her hair done and I spray them down pretty good before I do anything. I was afraid that if I waited until after church the head band would be long gone. I was surprised by how well she did though. I only had to put the flower back in once! Anyway had to post these pics mostly because I'm super proud of how cute they turned out, but also cause I knew family would love to see them!
1 comment:
Katie, you look soooooo pretty. the colors of the dress same as the flower goes so great with your tan!
Post a Comment