My dear dear Melody is always coming up with new and inventive ways to entertain herself. We blew the jumper up again in honor of Grandma Taly's visit. I figured since she bought it for them she should get to see them actually play with it. Katelynn pretty much stays away from it if Melody is around simply because this is how she plays with it. I think Katelynn thinks Melody is as crazy as the rest of us do! I really like her version of the flip and how she is just dumping herself onto the ground, it cracked me up the first time she did it! Don't mind the mattress in the living room, we just cleaned the carpet in our bedroom last night. The kids are getting full use of having such a big mattress low enough they can climb onto it. They both think it's been put there purely for their jumping pleasure. Between that and the jumper they've been busy little girls this morning!
2 comments:
Melody is such a silly girl. I started laughing when I saw her plop onto the floor in the video. :)
I did see Mellie jump in and out with my 2 little eyes, and yes she did plop on the ground. She thinks its so much fun. I was so happy Grandpa Jerry wasn't there or he would be freaking out worrying about Mellie might get hurt. Ok, ok I was worry too. She has so much energy, just like his Daddy when he was little.
Post a Comment