A few days ago she asked me if I could help her try it so I decided to give it a whirl and see what happened. What happened is my little three year old is a genius! I was totally blown away when she opened the book and started sounding out the words with out any help from me! She has a hard time writing the letters but a lot of that is because its not ok with her if they're not perfect the first time so she's not practicing them consistently. We can thank her father for that! I swear everyday I find something else about her that is just like Jared!
Oh by the way the video is sideways because I did it with my phone, so just turn your head a little. The camera was unavailable. I'm not pointing any fingers, let's just say Jared's wireless keyboard has batteries, but the camera does not.
EDIT: contrary to what Melody says Jared's is not abusive LOL! She's just very dramatic!
1 comment:
Isn't it fun having a genius for a child? Now the problem will be keeping her challenged. :P
BTW that is super that she can sound things out and write! Yay Melody!
Post a Comment