When Jared gets home from work he likes to lay down for a few minutes before dinner (after the drive he has he deserves it!). Katie decided to snuggle up with him, if you listen you can hear her silly fake snores. Melody, however, is usually ready and waiting for dad to get home and play.
Being parents its our moral obligation to bask in our kids silliness! I love it when they learn a new word and they say it in a funny way. Melody recently got a book about chicken pox and has read it to Katie so many times Katie has started saying chicken pox, but the way she says it is just silly. So we make her say it over and over so we can laugh. We also discovered that Melody is past this stage. What kind of four year old can pronounce intercontinental?
2 comments:
i am a very proud grandma :-)
my grandbabies are so smart!!!
Mellie sounds just like Alexis, when she was little you used to say "big" words like just Mellie did.
and I can see she is just like her daddy, getting in the camara :p
I just showed this video to Mason, and I said, "She's two, just like you!" His response: No. "Can you give me a thumbs-up?" No.
Fuuuun.
Post a Comment