The following is the conversation I had with my four year old at the park today.
Mellie: "Mom can I take off my shoes?"
Me: "No, it's too hot your feet will burn."
Mellie: "No they won't, I'll be fine."
Me: "I said no!"
Mellie: "Mom, trust me, I know what I'm doing!"
Ten minutes later...
Mellie: "Hey mom I think I need to put my shoes back on."
Me: "Yeah, is the ground too hot"
Mellie: "No, I just like my shoes. They make me look cool."
Me: "Are you sure the grounds not too hot?"
Mellie: *sigh* "No mom!! You're not always right you know!!"
LOL!! This kid is four and we are having conversations DAILY that I didn't think I'd be having for another two or three years!!
1 comment:
That's awesome! The best is when they repeat exactly what you say to them!
Post a Comment