Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A day at the park

I took these pictures a couple of weeks ago, but our house is in disaray because we're trying to get ready to move, so getting them from the camera to the computer was more work than it was worth! Every Friday we try to meet up at a park with the other momies in our ward and let the kids run themselves silly, this is one of our favorite parks because there's so much to do. One thing I have learned to love about this area is all of the parks. They are everywhere!


My friend Caryn has two boys the same age as my girls and for some reason they are both so taken with Katie. Especially Cadyen! She convinced him to push her as all the adults had lost interest.



And once he lost interest she moved on to collyn. I'm afraid Jared is going to age a lot the years these two are iin high school!


At the first sign of warm weather I stocked up on chalk and bubbles and jump roaps and all other thing that make the park trip last that much longer! The kids had a blast until someone else showed up with MUCH better bubbles! I may have to go get one of those wands, just because they're awesome!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting photos of the girls... I was starving to see them.