I know I've posted a lot of pictures documneting Melody's fashion sense, but I want to share with everyone how completely awesome she is! I would document every amazing outfit if I could, but she changes clothes too often :)
She spent all day dressed like this! I asked her if she wanted to find something that matched a bit better and her response was "Why does it have to match? I like all these things so I wear them." I had nothing to come back with so I decided just to pat her on the back for being willing to be her very own person.
I hope she never loses that! Jared tries to bribe her to change when she dresses like this, but nothing he says or does makes and ounce of difference with her. I figured as long as she's modest and it's weather appropriate why should I worry about it.
2 comments:
Jared was the same way when it came to Fashion!
Same with Isaak wearing spider man/superman and whatever he wanted to wear.
Alexis was more girly but all of them always wore whatever they wanted and I didnt mind at all, its part of whom they are :-)
i love the way she dresses! sophie normally picks her clothes :P
yay for being different! :D
Post a Comment