We had tornado warnings all day yesterday so my friend Caryn and her boys came to hang out in our nice brick house. She lives in a trailer and is always afraid a storm is going to come through and carry them off lol! We made ties for her boys for Easter, so it was time well spent. It started raining right after I picked Jared up from the train and the kids were having a great time trying to catch the rain off the porch so Jared went and put on his swim trunks and took the kids down to play.
I took these after it had stopped raining, but the puddles left behind were awesome! I love the looks on their faces!
1 comment:
they look like all of them are having so much fun. As I can see Jared started his training as a chaperone for his girls :-P
Post a Comment