Katelynn cracks me up the way she goes from one thing to the next all day long. We'll be in the living room and suddenly Katie will just get up and go to her room to play, and about five minutes later she'll come back. she definitely has a mind of her own, and her very own special personality. She has started being quite snugly here lately and expects me to rock her to sleep (a habit I'm not getting into, much to her chagrin!) and she's frequently attached to my leg as I'm walking around trying to actually accomplish something during the day. Here we see her attached to daddy. This is how I spend half my day walking around!
We're almost weaned. I just can't seem to get her to give up her night time bottle, so I just changed it over to water instead of milk. You think I would know how to do this since I just did it just over a year ago with Melody, but I simply can't remember the weaning phase with Melody. I was brain dead and pregnant, that could be part of it :P
Any way today while Melody was napping I wanted to make some hair bows, so I blockaded the living room so it was a giant play pen. As she went from one thing to the next I took a few pictures. I just love watching her! She's so inquisitive and wants to examine everything from all angles. She's still not talking much, but I can tell that she understands whats going on around her so I'm not going to worry about it. Besides, Melody talks enough for both of them! The last few pictures are her grumpy faces she was making at me because she was done entertaining herself and it was time for me to be the entertainment. Not the most patient child.
Jared's always saying how much like his mom she looks, and I think these ones really show it! Just kidding Taly ;D She really does look a lot like you though in spite of the grumpy face!
Here we see her most recently acquired skills in the fine art of temper tantrums! If not given what she wants she is frequently seen laying face down on the floor crying. It never lasts long though. She usually forgets that she even had a reason to be crying after a minute or so.
3 comments:
temper tantrums are just a blast aren't they? sophie just kinda falls to the floor all dramatic like and cries.
Tasha, I totally deleted your email with your address to add to my invite list by accident. Could you email it to me again? Thanks!
Nevermind, just found it in my comments. P.S. We have the same "if looks could kill" at our house. Funny! They must be related.
Post a Comment