Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wa-Hoo!

Melody took a nap for the first time in over a week today and it left me and Katie with some time to have some fun! Melody is so demanding that it's not very often Jared and I can spend one-on-one time with Katie, but when we do get the chance it's too much fun! After we got home from the park Mellie crashed so Katie and I decided to have a snack before we took a nap. She ate almost an entire orange by herself! She was being really funny the way she was eating it, but the card was full and I had to dump it before I could do more video so I didn't get there in time for that. However, being the little character that she is she didn't disappoint! She makes the funniest faces and she always has so much to say. Just because we can't understand it is besides the point!

1 comment:

Lexi said...

What a silly girl. Sometimes I forget that the girls are growing up, and that Katie is just as big as Sophie. They would be making mischief left and right if they were together. :)