Melody is having a Valentine's Day party at preschool tomorrow so I decided to let her make her cards instead of buying them. I cut everything out and let her glue it on. It wasn't easy to sit back at let her do it but she did a pretty god job on her own. She kept asking me to make the square piece straight because she couldn't do it, so at least that part is straight! The rest is all Melody! She really likes coloring with markers right now so she decorated the back of each valentine with pink and brown markers, then I helped her write her name on the inside. She knows all the letters in her name, but she just doesn't have the fine motor skills to write them yet, but she sure is trying! I think they turned out really cute, she did a great job!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Valentines
Melody is having a Valentine's Day party at preschool tomorrow so I decided to let her make her cards instead of buying them. I cut everything out and let her glue it on. It wasn't easy to sit back at let her do it but she did a pretty god job on her own. She kept asking me to make the square piece straight because she couldn't do it, so at least that part is straight! The rest is all Melody! She really likes coloring with markers right now so she decorated the back of each valentine with pink and brown markers, then I helped her write her name on the inside. She knows all the letters in her name, but she just doesn't have the fine motor skills to write them yet, but she sure is trying! I think they turned out really cute, she did a great job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mellie, are you sending Grandpa and Grandma Meakin one of your sweet Valentine cards?
Post a Comment