I. can not. find. my camera!
This is a REALLY big deal! I think I'm going to die! There have been several things that have happened and things we have done in the last few days that need to be documented. There was the laundry soap mishap where the liquid detergent I use fell off the dryer and emptied about half a gallon of soap onto the laundry room floor. I wasn't even sure how to go about cleaning that up, but on the up side my floor, washer and dryer are now really clean! Then there was the packing peanuts that came with Melody's birthday present (thanks mom!) that she not only dumped onto the floor but also spread all over and then just to finish it off broke into teeny tiny pieces. She's such an over achiever! Then there's the rockin' hair bow design I invented tonight. Well probably not, but I've never seen it before so I felt the urge to share! Precious moments are being lost and I can not find my camera!!! Just thought I'd share with you why there are no new pictures and probably won't be anymore until I find it. I'm sure it'll turn up in some random place like the pantry, but until it does bear with me!
2 comments:
Hmmm, you should ask katie :-P
i agree, toddlers put things in the strangest of places. sophie would put things inside the pots that are under our counter.
Post a Comment