Monday, June 22, 2009

why our daddy is the BEST daddy!

With the lack of funds we have been experiencing lately holidays have kinda been put on the back burner. However, being the sentimental person I am I can't just let Father's Day go by with out acknowledging Jared in some way. So I decided to consult my expert and she has given me a list of reasons why her daddy is the BEST daddy!

  1. He gives me lots of loves and kisses!
  2. He plays dinosaurs.
  3. He sings me songs to help me go to sleep.
  4. He reads me stories.
  5. Because he's MY daddy!

She was burning out on me toward the end so I told her I just need one more. Can you tell me why your daddy is the best? She looks at me and said, 'Well because he's MY daddy!' I thought it was pretty cute. The way she said it made me feel like it should have been so obvious why he's the best!

Now for my list of why my husband is the best one around...

  1. He makes me smile when all I want to do is cry.
  2. He makes dinner when it's been a crazy day and I have no energy left.
  3. He lifts me up and encourages me when I'm feeling discouraged.
  4. I know that no matter how bad my recent kitchen experiment has gone he'll eat it!
  5. He's understanding of the fact that I am incapable of putting away clean clothes.
  6. He's completely accepting of all my short comings and always encouraging me to rise above them.
  7. He has the biggest, most loving heart and is always the first to lend a hand when he can see one is needed.
  8. He loves his girls with everything he has and is a big advocate of teaching by example.
  9. He is a dorky techy geek and can fix any technical problem we may encounter.
  10. He is always willing to share the knowledge he has with anyone who wants to learn.
  11. He has a great love for the gospel and his testimony and faith are an inspiration to me.
  12. He has made so many changes in the last four years all for the sake of helping our family be a better and stronger one.
  13. He forgives easily, even when it's one of his children breaking our TV!
  14. He has a goofy and lovable sense of humor
  15. He is MY hubby!

I could probably go on, but I'll spare you. I just wanted everyone, and him especially, to know what a great daddy he is and we love him more than anything! Love you babe.

No comments: