I know her birthday was technically yesterday, but we decided to celebrate on Saturday that way we could make a day of it. We took the kids to monster vs. alien at the dollar theater, then we went to Mellie's favorite restaurant, 'Gatti Town. Then we came home and had our own little birthday party. I feel bad for my kids because my favorite part of my birthday was all of the family getting together just for me. I guess those birthdays that the family can be together will just be that much more special. I really can't believe my baby is already three years old! I keep hearing that the years go by so fast, but I keep thinking yeah right! I feel like the day will never end. Suddenly we're sitting here with our baby celebrating her third birthday! Can you tell I'm feeling nostalgic? I started putting together some pictures of Melody through the years and could hardly believe how much she has changed. There's a ton simply because my little girl is the cutest little girl in the world (well maybe she ties for first with Katie!) and I have way too many pictures to choose from. I also included a few videos in the bottom bar. They're long, but they're mostly for grandmas and grandpas anyway. Happy Birthday Melody!
1 month

4 months

5 months
Sealed as an eternal family
6 monthsFirst Christmas

10 months

1 year old!

13 months

14 months

16 months
Second Halloween

















3 comments:
haha beautiful pictures. and she only gets prettier as the time goes by, you two will have to invest in a shotgun to keep the boys away. :P she's gonna be a knock out!
What inspired that last picture? Gosh she has just gotten to big Tash. Also why don't you leave you hair short like in that one picture. It was cute that way!
ok so we need to photoshop the one photo of her 1st bday of me holding the cake behind her. Cause my boob sure doesn't make that pic better! LOL! I was looking at it and going "who's boob is that?" Then I looked closer and realized it was MINE!!!! EAK!!!! She's getting SO OLD!!!! Now I need to go back and do Ash's and Jayde's and B's on my blog. I'm such a slacker!
Post a Comment