Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Momma's little helper

I was in my bedroom trying to make some headway on the tower of boxes when Mellie comes to my door and informs me that Katie is 'into stuff' I asked her what stuff? Her response was just some stuff. I head in to find out what kind of chaos my little girl is bringing down on us and find this. Apparently I didn't get to the dishes fast enough for her liking.



Then after I shooed her out of the kitchen this is what occurred.



She's such a handful! It's a wonder I EVER get ANYTHING done!

2 comments:

Lexi said...

Haha, they really do absorb EVERYTHING we do. Its always funny watching them learn things.

Long Family said...

Your posts always make me laugh!!! Hey, I went private and I'm not sure who's email I have and who's I don't but I want to make sure you can still get on my blog if you want to. If you can't email me again and I'll make sure to add you!! blong2010@gmail.com I think I got you though. :)