Saturday, November 8, 2008
an ever evolving imagination
Melody's imagination has just taken off in so many ways! She has started using my measuring cups and whisks to 'cook' with. She'll wander around the house for hours stirring her dinner. Then she'll come ask me if I want some dinner, when I say yes she dumps the dinner in my lap to eat! Good thing we're imagining! She also has started to get pretty creative with her potato head. She'll put all the pieces in the wrong place on purpose and bring it out to us so she can show us her 'silly face' 'tato head. She's starting to try and help Katie put the pieces in, but obviously the only thing Katie wants to do with them is gnaw on them until the flavor or the color is gone, which ever comes first! Then we have a down side to the imagination, she sees scary things in EVERYTHING! She sees a monster on the door downstairs, there's a wolf in her fan, and snake in the bathroom, and a dinosaur in the hallway. I have to admit once I see what she's talking about I realize that it really does look like that, I've just never stopped to look that closely. She's quite a girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is a little picaso :) Thanks for the info on the bows too. I'll have to get me some velcro.
Post a Comment