Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tagged!

Michelle photo tagged me yesterday, you know the one where you go to your photo file and open the 4th folder and then the 4th picture and post it. Let me start by saying we have 116 folders in our photo file (I counted!) so I knew this would be an old picture and because we never delete any of them, the good, the bad, or the ugly, I also knew what a risk I was taking! I have to say I lucked out and it turned out to be a good one!
As you can obviously tell this is one of my bridals, not one of my favorites, but not bad either. I tag Alexis, James, Julie, and Jen. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

2 comments:

Mrs N said...

You look gorgeous!

Melissa said...

Wow, it's been such a long time! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Your girls are beautiful!