Monday, November 24, 2008

Mellie's Jam Session

Jared decided to pull out his Sax for the first time in several years last night to show Mellie. She thought it was pretty cool and kept trying to get Jared to give it to her. We remembered that we had a wooden recorder that we had put away for her so I ran and grabbed it. She needed no coaching, she knew just what to do. When Jared pulled out a music book and started playing Mellie played with him! I posted a video in the video bar, and here's some pics too. For some reason she 'plugged' her headphones into the recorder and walked around the room jammin out to her own music. It was so funny! Won't be too much longer before I think she'll be ready to start learning the piano. She's showing a lot of interest so we'll follow her lead.

No comments: