Last night I decided that I needed new dress shoes and Melody LOVES to try on shoes so I took her with me. We got to Payless and she was so good, she sat and sang songs and commented on the shoes I was trying on. Then she asks me 'is it my turn now?' so we went and looked at her shoes. She picked up the sparkly pink princess shoes first. I put them on her and she wandered up and down the isle saying 'ooh! I so pretty!' and showing them to everyone that happened to be near. After we tried on 6 or 7 pairs I decided we needed to go to target for shoes for her. Maybe I'm cheap, but I was having a hard time with the idea of spending $15+ on kids shoes! So we get to Target and the first shoes I pick up she falls in love with. I put them on her and she refused to take them off! I put her shoes in the cart so she could wear her new ones. Unfortunately I forgot they were there and we got all the way home before I realized what we had done! When we finally got home I was getting Mellie ready for bed and she still refused to take them off! I figured that wasn't a battle I needed to win so off she went to bed in her diaper and dress shoes! What a goof!
No comments:
Post a Comment