So for those of you who are wondering, Halloween pics are forthcoming! The kids have both been sick. Sick kids= Grumpy, uncooperative kids! I wanted to update grandma's and grandpa's on Melody's social life :0) A friend of mine has a daughter the same age as Mellie so we get together a lot to let the kids play and we have some mommy time. At first I wasn't sure they'd ever get along, but as time goes by they're getting better at this friend thing. Last night they stopped by for a minute to borrow a movie. When they came in Mellie yelled 'Oh hi Emily!' Then they disappeared into her room to play! When ever we're together they hold hands and they're always giving each other hugs. It's so much fun watching their social skills develop. They have so much concern for the other one minute and then a toy is stolen and all bets are off! Ydais and Blake (Emily's mom & dad) and Jared and I have an arrangement that we rotate Fridays watching each other's kids so we get at least two date nights a month. This picture was taken on one of those nights. Jared stood the couches up and made a fort for them that they could hide in while they watched their movie. I thought it was cute!
1 comment:
Mellie gots a Friend... Mellie gots a Friend.....Mellie gots a Friend, Hurray!!!!!!!
Smile Mellie!
Post a Comment