Saturday, March 21, 2009

The dangers of being alone in front of the computer!

Since Jared's been gone so much I haven't had anyone to talk to or hang out with so I have been left to my own devices. I've spent a lot of time online lately and have become addicted... to blog surfing. I am a blog-aholic, I feel better now that I've gotten that off my chest! I just love that I find one blog and she has links to other blogs where she got her ideas, and they have links, and so on and so forth. Before I know it it's almost midnight and I have about 6 trillion web pages open and long ago lost track of which ones had which projects that I just 'have to try'! I've already sent a few people links to some of my favorite things I've found the last few days, but I thought perhaps others would enjoy seeing them also. I know a few people that read this blog have little girls so they might find a few of these links super helpful. I love making things. Things for my girls, things for my home, things for my friends. Any way I can use my creativity I'm all for it! So with out further ado here's a link list that will keep you busy for at least an hour. Happy blogging!

Love, love, love her ideas! And she has links to everything!
http://bridgetbaxter.blogspot.com/

I'm going to make these! Not sure if my girls will actually wear them, but I will make them!
http://baublesandbits.blogspot.com/2008/02/leg-warmer-tutorial.html

Baby headbands! I knew they weren't as hard as they looked, I just knew it!
http://elizabethkartchner.blogspot.com/2008/08/ive-gotten-quite-few-emails-about.html

You better believe this is my next baby shower gift, I might make one for myself. Going to have to find another way to bind it though since I refuse to spend $75 on a binding machine.
http://elizabethkartchner.blogspot.com/2009/03/little-gift-roo.html

I think I spent over an hour on this one alone perusing through all the fantastic ideas.
http://craftingchicks.blogspot.com/

Jared's really going to hate the amount of money I will be forced to spend in the next 6 months to do all the projects on my list!

*edit* found this one after I posted and had to include it
http://www.skiptomylou.org/


No comments: