Monday, March 2, 2009

Spring Projects!

I think spring is my favorite season for so many reasons. I love that it starts to get warm again after a long cold winter, I love that everything starts to grow and be beautiful again, but mostly I love all the bright colors associated with spring. The apartment we're in now is much bigger than any of our previous apartments and my walls are boring and empty so I have been forced to remedy the situation.
I found these frames last summer at Ikea 3 for $2 so I grabbed 4 packages. I figured I could make a set for each season. I made pumpkins for fall, snowmen for winter and here's spring! I was so proud of how they turned out I had to post them! I think my next project will be baskets. I had Mellie help me collect sticks last fall so I could wire them together to make baskets. I'll post a picture as soon as I get them made!

1 comment:

Lexi said...

too cute, I wish we had an Ikea close by, the only one we know if its so far away.