Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How to handle a little sister!

Seriously as I was posting the last post Melody came in to tell me she had locked her animals in their pen. I assumed she meant her stuffed animals. I guess I should stop assuming! When I finished posting I went in to check on them because they had been playing in my room. When I found this I knew it was too good to pass up! Melody has recently started trying to get Katie to play pretend with her and every so often I'll shut them in their room for 20 minutes or so just so Katie will stay and play with Melody. Apparently Melody has now found another method to get Katie to stay in one place and play pretend!


2 comments:

Lexi said...

haha thats so silly. just wait until katie gets big enough to defend herself :)

Long Family said...

Ha Ha! That's hilarious!!! The things kids do!!