Thursday, March 26, 2009

just a sweet picture,,,

I got the kids Easter dresses today and had to take some pictures. I just love how bright and springy they are! Katie has the same one only hers is pink instead of blue. Katie wouldn't sit still long enough for me to take her picture so all I got was Mellie. Don't mind the dirty kitchen, my house is taking the brunt of Jared's non-stop over time!


P.S. The leggings aren't part of the ensemble, I just couldn't get Mellie to take them off!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Very cute dresses!

Lexi said...

Aw cute! I have to go get Sophie her Easter dress soon. I just love Easter, are you taking the girls to an egg hunt?

Whitney said...

Oh Tash!! Those are so freaking cute. We had a dress just like that at the beginning of the year but they went so fast, probably should of called and told you!! What does katies look like, if you can ever get a picture of the squiggle worm. Miss yaand love ya tons!!

Mrs N said...

She looks adorable!

When my husband works a lot, my house goes to pot too. I only have so much in me, ya know? Ha ha