So this is a family blog about our family, and I usually blog about family. However, when my mom sent me this I felt the need to get it out there in whatever way possible so as many people as possible could see it. It says so many things that I don't think most people think about. We are so wrapped up being comfortable in our comfortable worlds that we tend to ignore those things that may be UN-comfortable. How bad does it have to get before we finally get mad enough to stand up and say 'NO MORE!' I'm about there. I worry about what kind of world we are preparing for our children, and even more I worry about being able to prepare my child for this world! If you disagree that's your right, but if you agree then I encourage you to send this on. The more people that see it, the more people will start thinking about it. I think that may be the first step.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA&feature=channel_page
No comments:
Post a Comment