Friday, March 6, 2009
Haicut!
I knew it was only a matter of time! Not many children escape their toddler years with out playing barber shop at one point. Lately I've been letting Melody practice her cutting skills on paper. Yesterday I had yarn out for something I was working on so I cut her a length and let her cut it to pieces. She took it out on the patio and got to work. Being the good and attentive mother that I am I promptly went back to my project. Next thing I know Melody runs in and exclaims 'Mom I cut my hair!', then she runs back outside. Obviously at this point I go running to intercept any further damage. As I reached the door she had the scissors half way through her pony tail and was getting ready to cut! I almost had a heart attack! It took her a long time to get this much hair I'd probably cry if she were to cut it all off. Fortunately the damage was minimal and shouldn't take too long to grow back out. In the mean time she'll just look like a goof with her 1/2 inch bangs!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment