Today we were practicing in and out with a jar and some color flash cards I made for Mellie. Every time she put a card in the jar I would say 'in'. When she finished She smiled and started clapping, then I dumped them back out on the ground and said 'out'. She gave me the most awful look and then got up and walked away. I guess she didn't like my version of the game.
She's also discovering new toys, much to Mellie's dismay. The baby stroller that Grandpa Meakin gave Melody for Christmas two years ago is her new favorite. However, we're having some trouble convincing her that the stroller is for baby dolls and not her. She gets herself stuck in it on a regular basis trying to sit in it. This particular instance she had been stuck this way for a few minutes and I was just waiting for her to get upset and let me know she needed help. Note the giant alligator tears rolling down her round little cheeks. She literally had been crying less than 30 seconds and she managed to pull those out! She's going to be trouble!
1 comment:
How old do they have to be for nursery? I never really asked anyone :)
Post a Comment