Sunday, July 5, 2009

Little Girly Girl

Melody loves doing make-up with me when I'm getting ready. I've shown her the few things she's allowed to put on and play with and on that rare occasion that I actually put make-up on she's right there trying to do it just like me. I tried curling her eyelashes once, that will never happen again! They're so long and curly already that it just kinked them and made them brush her eyelids, which drove her NUTS! Jared got a few cute pictures this morning while we were in a mad dash to make it to church on time. (doesn't matter what time it starts we're nearly always late!)









2 comments:

Melissa said...

Ha, Ha, ya on time to church??? I don't think that's happened for me once this year, dang. She looks so pretty and girly, darling!

Lexi said...

aw, so cute. if only i could convince sophie that a brush was fun enough. all of my eyeshadow is mixed into funky colors now. :P