I finally figured out a cover! I've made three and they've either been too big, too small, or the rise was too short! (my girls have big butts, it's their dad's fault!) But after changing the pattern again and again I finally hit on one that fits! It fits Katie any way, I need to make Mellie's bigger in back ;) I was skeptical of fleece keeping the diaper from leaking but I've used it all day today and she's had several VERY wet diapers and it didn't even feel damp!
Can you tell how happy she was to be photographed for this illustrious blog?!
NOTE: After talking to my mom I realized that the diaper cover actually looks wet. I would like to let everyone know that they are tie-dyed fleece, it's just the pattern!
3 comments:
Congrats! That pattern didn't fit Sophie either, I'll have to alter it some more before I get it just right.
I was so happy to see your name on the RS blog...then I came over here for a visit. :) Your girls are so CUTE and it will be fun to check in on them from time to time. My older daughter has an old roommate that was asking about cloth diapers because she is expecting her first baby. I will send her a link to this post. You might put a link to it on the RS Blog as well. Maybe someone else would be interested. :)
I love that you are using cloth diapers. I have been considering this for a while. Ya know, the whole Go Green thing:) I may have some more qs for ya if I can get myself to go that way. I'd love to give info about it on my mom blog too. Thanks!
Post a Comment