Here I am, yet again, playing catch up. Isaak is here visiting for a couple weeks so we have been trying to stay busy. Not that our everyday life isn't just exciting, but I figured we should try to do a few interesting things. So far we've gone to the pool and the park. Oh yeah, there was also that trip to Gatti Town. lol! I'm afraid he may not come back! Any way, here are a few new videos from this last week. The first one is poor dear Isaak learning that no one in our house sleeps past 8. Period. I have started getting them ready and out the door for running a little quieter so he can sleep until about 10 or so. After all, if I could sleep in until 10 I so would, so why should I deprive him of that luxury?
This one is a clip of Melody in all her diva-ness. Is that even a word? She has all the confidence of Donald Trump, hopefully we can keep it that way. Heaven knows it takes a lot of self confidence for girls these days to make it through the teen years!
And finally, dress up! Every time I go in the dollar store down the street I pick up something dress up. Melody's friend Emily has super fun princess dresses that Mellie loves to wear, but since I don't have any money, nor the skills to make my own (YET!) we stick to the random hodge podge of dress up stuff.
Katie usually gets pretty into it, but lately she's been a little off. She's acting like she's teething again, but I thought she had all her teeth. I know she has one more set of molars to come in, but I thought she wouldn't get those until she was older. It appears I may be wrong. No teeth have broke as of yet, but all the symptoms are there. She keeps coming up to me, opening her mouth, and sticking my finger in her mouth so I can rub her gums! My poor little love!
1 comment:
that boy needs to learn to wake up anyway :P
Post a Comment