Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Noteworthy Blogs

I wanted to draw attention to a couple of new blogs I've started following. The first is Wonder Mom Envy. So far I really like this blog, it's fairly new, but stuffed with great info and ideas. She has everything from recipes (I recommend the homemade Oreos! Yummy!) to DIY pedicures to the low down on sun screen and bug spray for kids.

Next is Food, Crafts, and More! My cousin Julie just started this one also. I have long been envious of her ability to decorate and craft so I am very much looking forward to the crafts she'll be posting here. Right now she's hosting a give-away of a CTMH acrylix stamp set. I adore stamps so you know I've already entered!

Last but not least is Little Nanny Goat. I stumbled across this blog today, it has an odd name, but great ideas! She has a great idea for a 30 day menu that I will now be implementing in my house. There is also the T-shirt pants that I am book marking to make this summer, and this adorable owl I will be making for every baby shower I will ever attend in the future.

I'm adding these to my blogs we love menu on the side bar so definitely give them a look when you have a few minutes.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks so much for the shout out Tasha! I'll be dropping by to visit these other finds!

Julie said...

Thanks for the plug for my new blog. I'm excited to pick a winner soon!