What could you do with three pounds of ribbon? I can't even begin to tell you the images that start dancing through my head! Hair bows, headbands, bibs, baby toys, bracelets, belts. cards...I really could go on! Ribbon is my all time favorite craft product. I really couldn't live with out it! The ladies at the walmart and Joanns fabric counters know me by name. I haven't decided yet if that's cool or just pathetic :)
Any who one of my all time favorite blogs is doing a give away. A three pounds of ribbon give away. Can you even wrap your head around how much ribbon that is!?! I don't usually enter give aways because I'm aware of the odds. That and I'm a sore loser. Moving on. I am, however, making an exception for this one. If you have a love for all types of ribbon head over and enter her give away. Little blue boo give away.
(p.s. I'm telling you to enter this, but I'm secretly hoping you don't so my odds are better :p)
1 comment:
Yay Ribbon! And it's cool that the fabric people know you. The girl at Walmart knows me. We are awesome.
Post a Comment