Silly girl. Jared is always making up silly songs about random things and apparently Mellie is proving to be a quick study! I have no idea what she's actually singing about, but she's singing with real feeling! I love the part where Katie starts dancing and singing. She doesn't talk all that much but that doesn't stop her from singing her little heart out!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Dancing Queen
On Christmas eve we sent the kids into their room to play while we made dinner and started getting things ready. I had given them some dress up clothes as part of the bribe to keep them in their room. Add some Christmas music and they were good to go. A few minutes later we heard Melody singing so we went in to take a peek.
Silly girl. Jared is always making up silly songs about random things and apparently Mellie is proving to be a quick study! I have no idea what she's actually singing about, but she's singing with real feeling! I love the part where Katie starts dancing and singing. She doesn't talk all that much but that doesn't stop her from singing her little heart out!
Silly girl. Jared is always making up silly songs about random things and apparently Mellie is proving to be a quick study! I have no idea what she's actually singing about, but she's singing with real feeling! I love the part where Katie starts dancing and singing. She doesn't talk all that much but that doesn't stop her from singing her little heart out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment