So we're alive and safe and the storm was a huge
disappointment! I was all set to lose power and have crazy winds and pounding rain. It changed course right before it would've hit us and we got a little rain and some breezes. It was kinda nice cause I turned our overpriced AC off and opened all the doors and windows. Melody went out on the deck and danced in the rain and splashed in the puddles. Katie was all set to join her, but she wanted to eat the water on the ground so she didn't get to do much splashing. So i just thought I would let everyone know we're still alive and all is well and such. Thanks for all of your concern, it's nice to know we're loved ;o)

Katie tried to get back out there several times after I brought her in!

She was trying to dig the dirt out of the seams in the concrete.
She made quite a muddy mess with very little dirt! She's very efficient.

She was too funny! Literally, she was dancing in the rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment