Monday, September 29, 2008
HOLY TEETH!
So I really try to update the blog every few days to keep grandparents and such posted on the girls unbelievable changes, but the last few days I have been a walking zombie! Teeth! That's all I can say is TEETH! They are ruling our life right now and she just can't get any relief. She cut the bottom two with out me even really knowing. But now we have the front two on top and bottom and the ones right next to those on both sides are coming in. So that means there are 4 teeth coming in at the same time! I've tried ora-jel, teethers, cold peas, a frozen washcloth, and finally we hit on something with the binky. I really hated how that stupid piece of plastic ruled our lives with Melody so I've tried to give Katie hers only for sleeping. Unfortunately I gave it to her out of desperation the other day and she finally settled down. Hopefully I can take it away again after these teeth cut through, but I'm not terribly optimistic. So she finally took a nap today for the first time in two days. She's always been a good sleeper napping twice a day right on schedule, sleeping through the night at 4 months. I didn't realize how dependant I had come to be on those small moments of reprieve during her naps! Now if only we can get Melody to understand that naps=sanity for mommy! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh I hear you! We have some coming in at our house too!
Post a Comment