Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I don't like...

That is what I have heard ALL DAY today! When we were getting breakfast, I don't like that cereal mom. Then taking a bath, I don't like those toys. Then getting dressed, I don't like that shirt. It took us almost 20 minutes to get dressed and I had to threaten that we wouldn't go to the park before she would put on anything. Then at the park, I don't like swings. Then at lunch, I don't like peppers, I don't like grapes. Then choosing books for nap time, I don't like those books. AAAUGH! Since when are two-year-olds allowed to not like ANYTHING! I want to know where in the hand book of parenting it covers pleasing your picky two-year-old because I think I missed that chapter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aha!!!! She sounds just like her daddy!!!! Actually I can see she has Jared's personality, so INDEPENDENT!!! Mellie really reminds me so much of Jared.

Julie said...

Wait till three, it gets worse!