Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Melody's Elephant
We got the kids Halloween costumes in the mail the other day and Mellie insisted on trying hers on right away! She's been very excited about being an elephant and she tells every one that she is going to be an elephant and Katie is going to be a penguin. So we put the costume on her and she wasn't quite sure what to think. I posted a video of her looking at herself in her elephant get-up in the video bar. After a few minutes she got used to the idea of looking like an elephant and was making the noises. Then she started playing hide and seek (also a video in the bar) and would not take the costume off. Finally after about an hour I got it off of her, mostly because I think she was getting hot. I told her if we wear it too much before Halloween the elephant will be too tired so we have to let him rest. It seems to have worked, but not sure for how long! Katie's looks really cute on her too, but it's an infant one so it almost doesn't fit. With her wanting to stand and crawl all the time it only took about a minute for her to decide she didn't like it. I'm going to return it and see if we can get a two piece like Melody's. I told Jared he has to take some posed pictures of them in their costumes. I have a hard time paying someone to do it when Jared takes such good ones! As soon as we get Katie's new one I'll post pictures so everyone can ooh and ah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment