Katie has recently started holding her bottle with her hands and feet! Everytime she does it I would run for the camera, but it was like she had a sixth sense. The minute I started to take a picture she would put her feet down, and then Mellie would jump in front and yell "My Turn!" Finally I managed
to catch her unaware and Melody wasn't paying attention. It's the funniest thing, she'll let go with her hands and hold it with just her feet! We've always called her monkey as a cute nickname, but now we can see there is some real monkey in there! Must come from Jared's side, hehe!
2 comments:
Well I will tell you something.... Yes Mellie is just like her daddy!!!!!!!! there are MANY but many memories and photos same as you can ask any of my family members in Mexico about Jared saying "Me, me, me, me....My turn" and of course jumping into every single time the camara was out. BUT about Monkeys in MY family that I can assure you we do not have that at all. for sure Jared and Lynn got it from The Meakins not the Macias!!! :-) just Kidding!
How silly. :) Sophie will do that with her toys sometimes, or when we are just playing she will pinch me with her toes.
Post a Comment