Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Hide-Out Spot


For Melody's 1st birthday Grandpa Meakin got her a cabana that she just loves to play in, but we haven't had a chance to get it out since we moved. The other day Jared remembered it and went searching. He found it and set it up for her, then he added blankets and such to make it a true 'hide-out'. When I tried to go in Mellie kept telling me to go away! I posted a video in the bar at the bottom, and yes I know it's sideways, I forgot we can't modify the video files when I was taping! Just turn your head to the side and it will be fine! After a while Jared took off the blankets and made it comfy for them to lay in and watch their movies and stay good and occupied! Katie thought it was pretty cool, and Mellie thought it was cool to play with Katie in it. I may not have been allowed in, but I was able to get some much needed MOM time while they were busy playing!

1 comment:

Lexi said...

I showed Sophie the video of Katie and she got so excited! :) She talked to the computer screen and kept trying to grab it.