Saturday, September 20, 2008
And the first word is...
Well actually it's two words-momma and dadda-but she uses dadda more. I spent 9 months hauling her around while she grew, 4 hours pushing her out, and the next four months with her attached to me for nourishment and she likes dad better-go figure! *sigh* Oh-well at least she says momma too, usually only when dad is torturing her though! It's too cute watching her with Jared. When she wakes up in the morning she stands up and says 'dadadadada'. She's been sleeping in our room because Melody is having a hard time going to bed lately so she cries a lot and I don't want two overtired kids in the morning! However, I really do need to move her back into her room. I'll miss her waking us up with her baby babble. She gets very serious when she's talking to you and occasionally she'll insert a raspberry then go back to talking. lol! She has 5 teeth now! Her top two and bottom two plus another top one that's been trying to break through for a like a week and finally made it! She's cruising all over the house. She climbs up on a piece of furniture and walks as far as she can to the next piece and launches herself to it! Her favorite thing to do right now is eat. I couldn't get her to even look at cereal until she was 6 mo old and now she eats more than Melody. I've started giving her small pieces of whatever we are eating that night and so far the only thing she hasn't cared for is oatmeal. Maybe she won't be as picky as Melody! I realized today that she is 9 mo old! I'm super excited for the things to come like walking and talking and no more formula, but I can't believe she's already almost a year old! I can see why I wanted another one when Mellie was this age, but now that I have two I don't think we'll be trying for anymore for a while :p I have two mini Jared's running around my house and I don't think the world is quiet ready for another one! Maybe another year or two and I'll be physically and mentally prepared for #3.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Isn't it so unfair? I have been her provider this whole time, and recently Sophie has decided she likes daddy more. The other day I was trying to put her to bed and she screamed for half an hour, and as soon as daddy came to the rescue she started laughing. The little turd... :) Oh well, at least now I'll get more "me time".
Post a Comment